I created a new label just for this post. Why? Because it's emo.
EEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Stuff happens when it rains. Most of them bad. Sore eyes outbreak, anyone? Are you feeling a bit feverish? Gah. And all because it rained. You might even get stranded. Get caught in it, and you will be cold. And wet.
Rainy days mean something to me, despite all the crap they bring. I am fascinated by it. Raindrops, falling from the sky... washing away the dirt and grime of the world... the sound the drops make as the fall to the ground.... it's very soothing. Mmm... I also love the smell of rain... It's very pleasant.
Whenever it rains, I am reminded of all the times I got caught in the rain in the past... That may not sound like much, but most of the lingaw stuff that me and my friends do happened whilst it was raining. Don't I remember Kent's weatherbending pretty well... Don't I remember all the emo FFF times. Don't I remember being stranded in Pisay...waiting for what seemed like AGES for mom and dad to arrive...
Some of my BEST memories...... were of those while it was raining.
The time to leave Pisay draws near.... I am afraid that I will forget..... but rain shall be my constant reminder.
And happy birthday to those this greeting is due.
[EMOs shall live on!] Mabuhay ang mga emo!
[Rock the world!] Bato da kalibutan!
[Hugs and kisses!]XOXO
-nEOnIX
May this blog serve as a reminder to the NeoNix of the Pisay and Ateneo, in hopes that lessons may be learned from her (mis)adventures.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
It's rainin' rainin'...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment