Unsa ang difference sa KWAKNIT sa ABAT?
Ang isa bisaya, ang isa, english.
Hahahahahhahahahaha!
Hello world!
Waah. I am SO stressed. I just crawled through a TON of quizzes today, tapos mag DEFENSE na kami tomorrow??????
DEFENSE!
help. May OUTREACH pa. I have a part. Huhuhu. And that commission thing. I'm a leader, nyahaha. Sayang gud. I REALLY want to join the activity, but we have defense! (2:30pm, TRC)
Right now, I'm processing my Singapoor(RICH) application.
Here are the guide questions for the CLEARANCE kay Maam Sarah. (It's what I passed... para may guide kayo.. :D )And other things. Go, and use them to the fullest!
--------
Guide Questions
In your four years of stay in Pisay, what are your academic achievements?
Consistent DL (only exceptions up to date were 1st Qtr, 1st Year and 4th Qtr, 2nd Year)
No Weighted Average below 1.56
Enumerate your participations/winning in contests.
Participation in Physics Olympiad
Participation in Regional Science Quiz
WIN: Regional Science Quiz - 4th place
Participation in Chemistry Olympiad– PiChe
WIN: Chemistry Olympiad - 1st place
What are your accomplishments?
What are your positive traits/ strong character/ attitude towards studies and homework?
Studying occurs naturally to me. I learn the most when confronted with books and diagrams.
Whenever I fail to understand/absorb the lesson, I immediately look for ways to understand it fully.
What are your special skills?
Speed reading
Public speaking
Composition writing
What is your class standing?
As of last year, 6th in the batch. (From Ma'am Lope)
As of last quarter, rank 1.5 (rank shared with Wayne Uy) in the class.
In what areas do you need improvement? What have you done to improve it?
Time management
I set aside my time to study, do homework, etc. before other things.
If you were to rate your relationships from 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how would you rate yourself?
Relationship with self - 10
Relationship with classmates and peers - 9
Relationship with teachers and authority - 9
What assets do you have that you think will help you survive in college?
I can easily adjust to new environments
I thirst for knowledge; subsequently, I can get into the heart of the subject matter quite readily
Recommendation:
December 6, 2007
ROSITA V. FUNDADOR
Director
Philippine Science High School – Southern Mindanao Campus
Sto. NiƱo, Tugbok District
8000
Dear Maam Fundador,
I would like to request a letter of recommendation from you – a document required in my application to Ateneo de Manila University. (YOU MAY CHANGE THE NAME OF THE UNIVERSITY; YOU CANNOT LEAVE IT BLANK.) Enclosed is an information sheet containing details about my abilities as a student, all of which I am sure you will find very useful. I will need this back in 2 weeks' time, so please take as much time as you need in filling this up.
Thank you very much for your time!
Sincerely yours,
NEONIXV--------
Sa mga taong interested mag ADDU, I'll be posting the link up very soon. (Their site is down at the moment.) You can try searching for them via Google.
------
Good luck to us all.
[EMOs shall live on!] Mabuhay ang mga emo!
[Rock the world!] Rock da world!
[Hugs and kisses!]XOXO
-nEOnIX
0 comments:
Post a Comment