May this blog serve as a reminder to the NeoNix of the Pisay and Ateneo, in hopes that lessons may be learned from her (mis)adventures.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

October 15


This blog entry is hosted on both Blogger and Multiply. Have a look!


...never a dull moment.

Thank youthank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

Listed in //PILIT// na chronological order.

Mom, Dad, Jana-chan, Farrah, Julienne, Linus, Mithi, Arie, Abby, Juneh, Wayne, Josh, Rina, Kent, Ella, Kye, D!!, Kim C, Verge, Ahmed, Gerdo, Nikki, Hazel H, Merrie, Anna, Tara, Cinds, Heidi, Gabby, Jotham, Tita Girl, Maam Sarah, Kat&Kar, Kim&Kei, Mariel, Nikki A., Kaye, Leland...Aya and PisayFC... and others. :D

..pastilan, feel ko may nakalimutan ako. XD

Just 5 minutes to go before the day officially starts and my cellphone starts singing. Croak croak it goes, and a steady stream of messages floods my phone, all wishing me a happy birthday.

As soon as I got back from mass, I opened my Yahoo messenger, and lo and behold there were greetings there as well!

Likewise, my guestbook in Multiply was visited by many well wishers.

Bonus points to those who gave me a call on this special day!

Grabe talaga, thanks guys. :D Your greetings were more precious to me than any material gifts anybody could give me. It reminded me that yes - it IS a special day and yes - people remembered. Those few words brought a smile to my lips and lighted that spark in my eyes.

Which is all well and good, considering that I spent the day cooking and baking. :D I totally missed this while I was in the dorm!

Weeee. Oh happy happy day!

Advanced Happy birthday to Kim&Kei! And Kent! KEEEENTOIII! :D

oh noooooes I'm old na. :))

"On clear and peaceful nights like these,
There's nothing more I'd like to do
Than to lie down, under the heavens,
And to gaze at the stars with you...

-nEOnIX

1 comments:

Arrancar said...

i bet you missed half of those who greeted you...haha
anyways, its death day... a few hours from now...T.T