May this blog serve as a reminder to the NeoNix of the Pisay and Ateneo, in hopes that lessons may be learned from her (mis)adventures.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Top of the World

Oh dear. Stuff happens when we're bored and deadlines are looming. Pinagkatuwaan namin ni Kaye. Stolen from Kye~

Here are the rules:

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
4. Tag at least 10 friends who might enjoy doing the game as well as the person you got the note from.

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?

"Check up on it” by Beyonce – YONI

//self explanatory :P

I Stay in Love” by Mariah Carey – KAYE

//-tweeeetch-

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?

"Sometimes” by Britney Spears -YONI

//sometimes I run... sometimes I hide... ang daming zombies sa mundo

I'm a Slave 4 U” -KAYE ><
//”...” -_-


3) WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?

"Girlfriend” by Avril Lavigne – YONI

//ME NOT GHEI.

Fashionista” by Jimmy James -KAYE

//well. :D

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

"Orochimaru Sentou~” YONI

//I feel like murdering a pedophilic snake. :)

Runaway Train” -KAYE

//Apparently I feel like fleeing. ><

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

"Why Dont I Miss You?” YONI

//...tell me what am I supposed to do, after all the shit that we've been through, I can feel nothing~.. WHAT.

This is How you remind me” Kaye

//Just.. sad. :( I have to remind myself.

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

“Irreplaceable” YONI

//DAMN STRAIGHT

Alone Again” Kaye

//Yeah~! I shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun men.

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

“TOXIC” YONI

//...liek MUD.

Livin a Lie” KAYE

//-sniffle- T.T

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OFTEN?

“I've Just Begun (Having my fun)” YONI

//o_O

The More you Ruv Someone” KAYE

//what?!

9) WHAT IS 2+2?

“IM GAY” YONI

//MATH ERROR. Hindi na ata kinaya ng calculator

You Drive Me Crazy” KAYE

//Hindi ko na na-take. XD sad. This does NOT bode well for the math lt tomorrow. ><

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

“Confessions” YONI

//nnngh.

You only love ” KAYE

// O_O

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

“Heart” YONI

//.............gee. You think.

Circle” KAYE

//We come full circle. :)

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

“If I Could Be Like That” by 3DoorsDown YONI

//I COULD BE ANYTHING!

Purpose” KAYE

//idunnodissong. ><


13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

“Beer” by Parokya ni Edgar YONI

//I HAVE A FUTURE LIFE NAW. TAKE THAT, PAST LIFE PEOPLE! :))

Out From Under”by Britney Spears KAYE

//...from under WHAT?? O_o

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

“Womanizer” by Britney Spears YONI

//-gigglesniggersnorthackcough-

Stars” KAYE

//I see staars!! I see the universe~!

15) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

“Brave New Girl” YONI

//BRITNEY. OH YESS. WHY DO YOU HAUNT ME SO??

The Avenue Q Theme”KAYE

//nuuu. Just no... this is proof that I will NEVER get married. ><

16) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

“U Make Me Wanna”YONI

//..surrender my soul. YES. JOIN MEEEEEE

Everytime” by Britney KAYE

//..awwww... :)

17) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?

“Papercut” by LinkinPark YONI

//-emo-

Unusual You” by Britney KAYE

//YESsssss. :))


18) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?

“Epiphany” by Bowling For Soup YONI

//..apparently naging epiphany na sya. XD

Ooh Ooh Baby” by Britney KAYE

//uh.... right... just... no.


19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

“Boys” YONI

//sorry na lang GURLS. :))

I Love Rock and Roll” KAYE

//well yeah. ^__^ PARTEEH!!


20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?

“My Prerogative”YONI

//why is THAT wrong? o-O

Say Anything”KAYE

//ohhh yes. That should NEVER happen. ><

21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?

“Forever”YONI

//the more pressing question is... When I actually be DEAD? O_o

Radar”KAYE

//o-O Ohkay~ apparently I want revenge! Muhahahahaha! >:)


22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?

“Swimming Beach”YONI

//SUNBURN KEEELS.

You Belong With Me”KAYE

//....YES. SOOBRA. ><


23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?

“Green Finch and Linnet Bird”YONI

//birds are faaaaaaaaaani. :))

There is Life Outside Your Apartment”KAYE

//..gee. Naaaaat faaaaani!


24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?

“If U Seek Amy”YONI

//wtf. NO. JUST NOOOOOO.

Showdown”KAYE

//...goodbye paper! T_T


25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?

“Cooking Ng Ina Mo”YONI

Swing Swing”KAYE

//that wasn't a yes... or a no.... so we'll never know! :D [hey that rhymed, kaye!]


26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?

“Just Wanna Be With You”YONI

//iSTAB HSM3. >_>

Outrageous”KAYE

//return false; :D


27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?

“Gimme More”YONI

//admirers++? Yuck. Feeler naman ng playlist ko! :))

Not While Im Around”KAYE

//-sniffle- SAAAAAAD!!


28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?

“Farewell”YONI

//..not saying goodbye anytime soon. :)

All This Time”KAYE

//O_O Reformat? BsoD? Scaaaary.


29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?

“We Belong Together”YONI

//o_O

One Sweet Love”KAYE

//uhm. Its nonexistence? o-O


30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS NOTE AS?

“Top of The World”YONI

You Picked Me”KAYE


LAAAAAAH.

.a YoniKaye collaboration.


Accomplished at around 5am today.


No papers were finished in the making of this....BLOG entry.


[b-but I finished mine! _y]

[you beeeeeeeeeech. -_- _k]

[sneeeeeeeeeeefol _y]

[bleeeeeeeeeeeeeh _k :P]


0 comments: