May this blog serve as a reminder to the NeoNix of the Pisay and Ateneo, in hopes that lessons may be learned from her (mis)adventures.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

MIDTERMZ


This blog entry is hosted on both Blogger and Multiply. Have a look!


I'm going to take my math midterms tomorrow. Along with the rest of the Math18a&b. Wish us luck (I definitely need it). And instead of studying my butt off today (no class... woot) I chose to lounge around instead. My stash of food is diminishing at an alarmingly fast pace, leaving me to wonder if I will make it to the end of the week before totally running out. My desk is already twice as messy, as the Asus EEE + mouse + keyboard was joined with sample math tests, a math book, and piles and PILES of scratch paper. I had solved my scratch paper problem about a week ago (I never seemed to have enough) by solving math problems on my photocopied Filipino readings. I'm threating to expand my territory to the LIT readings as well. (oh noes!) I take up a lot of space while solving, you see, for, in addition to my rather large script, I often dive into a problem before properly examining it, hence resulting in a paper that is 80% erasure, 20% solution.

oh crep. I take pity on the unlucky professor who gets to check my oh-so-NEAT and ORGANIZED paper.

One more thing - I wanted to avoid math as much as possible, and so I workED on the CS project.

St00pid, st00pid me.

"On clear and peaceful nights like these,
There's nothing more I'd like to do
Than to lie down, under the heavens,
And to gaze at the stars with you...

-nEOnIX

0 comments: