Have you ever wished for something to be over..
Before it has even begun?
Have you ever wished for something good to happen..
When all hope seemed gone?
Did you ever stop to look around,
To take in all the things you see?
Did you even once, thank the Lord,
For the ties you have with me?
I tell you now, that now is not too late,
For the time to go draws ever near,
Be careful when you wish for it to end
You'll be wishing to be back here.
The time to say goodbye draws near...
To friends and foes, to untold woes
To apprehensiveness and fear
To those whom you hold close
And To those whom you hold dear.
......
......
......
WRITER'S BLOOOOOOOOCK
Sticks and stones are hard on bones
Aimed with angry art
Words can sting like anything
But silence breaks the heart
-nEOnIX
1 comments:
For the extra poetry in my day, I say Salamat kaayo. I blog from here in California, and appreciate anyone whose blog opens another channel in my heart
Post a Comment