May this blog serve as a reminder to the NeoNix of the Pisay and Ateneo, in hopes that lessons may be learned from her (mis)adventures.

Friday, February 1, 2008

Just who am I really?

//Written during English period. It's a requirement. Finished in 30 minutes or less. So maybe I was inspired.


Just who am I really?

As cold as ice I seem to be,
And yet a fire burns within me.

While noise and chatter may be all you hear,
Silence is something I hardly fear.

An owl in the moonlight; Is that what you see?
Would you believe I am a fox running free?

"Forever falling?" you ask me why,
You simply cannot see me fly.

//whoop de doo..


Sticks and stones are hard on bones
Aimed with angry art
Words can sting like anything
But silence breaks the heart
-nEOnIX

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah.. O_o you're definitely a better writer than i'll ever be.. hehehehe.. go u !! long live the emo! (//_+)

Bitz said...

A nice, simple poem yet you made it special. Although it did deviate from the format, a bit but a twist is appreciated. :D.

You have a soul of a poet. Let it out, and discover what you can do with it.

And, yes don't forget my little request, ha?

Peace out, thanks in advanced!

Anonymous said...

yoni!!!
emo!!!

DTV said...

Pure emo right there. Maam Lanohan told us about it.

Have you ever considered trying a hand at making more poems like it?

Anonymous said...

haha. nalingaw ako