Sorry guys, You Have Been Trolled. LOL.
(CTRL + A and see the text after ))
AAAARGH....
...as if my being OA was not enough...
I sincerely apologize to those who believed my post. XD Yes, SINGAPORE never did call me - they called my dad instead. And my dad tricked me into knowing otherwise.
You weren't the only ones who got fooled. ^_^
Thanks talaga sa concern, guys. I appreciate it.
Happy Valentine's Day!
"The reason of the unreason with which my reason is afflicted so weakens my reason that with reason I murmur at your beauty." -Eng4 Achievement Test
-nEOnIX
May this blog serve as a reminder to the NeoNix of the Pisay and Ateneo, in hopes that lessons may be learned from her (mis)adventures.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Hay NALANG.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sorry, natatawa kasi talaga ako sa mga kalokohan ninyong mag-ama.
I find you guys fascinating in the ways your minds work. hehe.. It's not much of concern but would most likely fall under the category of interest or intrigue. XD
Post a Comment