May this blog serve as a reminder to the NeoNix of the Pisay and Ateneo, in hopes that lessons may be learned from her (mis)adventures.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

UNHAPPY V-DAY! :(( [YHBT, LOL]

ARGH.
Nakakainis naman.

Singapore called Farrah a while ago today. March 14-15 daw ang test sa Marco Polo. Gneiss. Malamig ang place, I guess that means I should bring my coat.

Singapore called Arie 6 times in the span of 3 hours a while ago today. WAW. They must really love her! She's still waiting for them to call a 7th time, as she missed all six calls (she was sitting in class)..

And me?

My cellphone was set to INSANELY LOUD MODE the whole day. Farrah's text only piqued my interest, and so I waited excitedly for their call. Arie told me about her missed calls, and I was wondering when they'd get to call me.

So, FINE. Maybe they DON'T want me to take their exam.
Pfft. Some Valentines day THIS turned out to be.

AAAARGH....
YHBT, LOL.

-nEOnIX

EDIT: Highlight and read carefully.

6 comments:

Bitz said...

So, how was the love part of the day, Yoni?

Anonymous said...

tinawagan rin ako ng embassy today hehehe:D

Anonymous said...

and btw, when they called me, they asked me if they could talk to:

1) may minention sya na name na d ko marecognize

2) si Ari-sabi ko nasa canteen

3) Jan David-sabi ko na sa CR

4) Anne Go- Sabi ko nasa Tagaytay

5) Farrah- Sabi ko nasprain

all of these nung naglunch ako hehehe

Anonymous said...

ikaw? hindi mag-singapore?? come on... hehehe

ikaw pa.

DTV said...

well, if it's any consolation to you, maybe they're preparing a special call just for you, because y'know, you're one of the top ten students?

sorry if that was a pretty lame plan to boost your spirits, but hey, it was Valentine's a few hours ago, so I at least have the occasion to support it, right?

Bitz said...

Kasi ayaw mo aking last comment, o ito na.

I agree with D, man. It's not a matter of their interest, maybe it's just a matter of time. In the meantime, don't make a big deal about not being called because you WILL be called.

If you won't be, then magwelga kami. :D. Either that or babaliktad ang mundo